Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Green line appears after updates

(Topic created on: 07-25-2022 05:28 PM)
Afie_Ahmat
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi may I know what happen to my phone after updating software then the green line appeared.  I already tried some of the users suggesting but to no results.  I can't afford for LCD replacement as my screen got no dents or damage. Please help me..
0 Likes
35 Comments
Galaxy Note
Wah. Note 20 ultra also? Lol. Singapore region updates very slow one. Not monthly updates as our euro counterparts. Our updates are quarterly. Singapore devices treated like old devices when it comes to updates.
0 Likes
flamingwoods
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
There were 3 updates with last 2 months and then the problem of the green line appeared ..
0 Likes
-yee-
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

My Note 20 ultra having the same issue, green line on the screen after some software updates! I have reported to samsung, but no help so far. They  say nobody has this problem on the note 20 ultra except me.!

0 Likes
PauldeOldman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

My note 20 ultra also having the same issues after updating the software, inform Samsung on it however they still insist on you paying for the LCD repair if your phone is an export set though your phone has no such issues previously. 

Sadden to hear this. 

0 Likes
ec71
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi, I have the same issue with s21 ultra, will I be able to get repaired for FOC?
0 Likes
Milano_girl
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Green vertical line appears on my phone after updates

Hello. Does anyone knows how to remove the green vertical line appearing on the screen after the latest update was installed?
0 Likes