Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Green line appears after updates

(Topic created on: 07-25-2022 05:28 PM)
Afie_Ahmat
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi may I know what happen to my phone after updating software then the green line appeared.  I already tried some of the users suggesting but to no results.  I can't afford for LCD replacement as my screen got no dents or damage. Please help me..
0 Likes
35 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi, can I check what's your phone model?
0 Likes
Afie_Ahmat
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Probably u can try emailing to the CEO's office, like what the S20+ users have done previously, to qualify for evaluation and repair if required. Filter the posts by S20+.
0 Likes
Afie_Ahmat
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Ok thank you, it also happen to my S20+. Sure will try to email them.
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
It happens mainly to S20 series.. including Note 20 series.. as I ever saw 1 post mentioning that his N20 Ultra got lines after software update.

Hope you can get it replaced at no cost, since no foul play involved.
0 Likes
Afie_Ahmat
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
How am I email to CEO of Samsung, is there any link to email. I very upset about it and I scared of updating my S20 ultra that ever came an issues of flickering screen but after updating again it gone.
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
On Samsung's homepage, scroll to bottom and click Contact Us > Email to CEO . I saw 2 have tried and succeeded in free evaluation and replacement.
Members_iGaCeMF
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I have thw same problem. My Note 20 ultra was 23 months and the 1st green line appeared last mknth and now it has 2 lines ... Samsung should do something about our problem.

0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes.. they should indeed respond and provide support to affected users. It's not a self-caused damage, but thru software update, which is uncommon to cause major hardware issue. Somehow, this bug seems to break the display unknowingly, which is unacceptable.
0 Likes