Original topic:

Green lines issue

(Topic created on: 10-29-2023 11:28 AM)
Mrpunk
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm using samsung since long time,But now I'm facing a issue green line on my note 20 ultra, it's happened when I had been charged my phone, suddenly I had seen green line on my display. Now samsung centre asking me 1000 ringgit for replacing the display, why I pay if have no fault 
10 Comments
paanaz
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
me too 😥
Galaxy Note

I have the same unit and so as my best friend. Our phones got the same exact green line problem on the same week! Approx 2 years after we bought the phones. That will not get better and I emailed Samsung CEO and Samsung support, no help! They never got back to me.  

the only way to fix it is to go to a service center, pay the expensive unreasonable cost and leave your phone there for a few days

I didn't.. I switched brands now, I'd rather go with anything else but Samsung. LG, Google, Apple (not much of a fan of apple too but yeah anything but Samsung)

0 Likes
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I wish Google will land here. Lol
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
If you pure Samsung fans this is small matter because nothing is permanent.😂😂😂
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Imagine being level 9 and all you're comments are like from a 4 year old kid. Wow.

0 Likes
AnythingTech
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Woh! Understand your frustration. But let's be cordial.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

no you don't 

0 Likes
Galaxy Note

so is Samsung paying fake active people like you? that's interesting and another thing that can be a negative feedback to Samsung 🤔

0 Likes
Galaxy Note

it's Samsung FAN not FANS. try studying the difference between singular and plural next time before becoming a fan who got nothing to do but level up here 😂

0 Likes