Original topic:

keyboard

(Topic created on: 04-12-2020 12:15 AM)
Edster89
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
Tbh I never use stock keyboard on any of my android devices. As far as I can remember I've been using SwiftKey the longest and it has been my go to from day one that I must do whenever I get a new android phone.

Though I'm not sure if Samsung stock keyboard is any better but based on the complaints lately I have no issues with SwiftKey or Google keyboard. 

Feel free to drop ur thought any pro and cons using stock or why u don't use 3rd party keyboard😌✌️
0 Likes
6 Comments
Amerul90
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
stock is not that bad
0 Likes
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
It depends on the user. If u like then it's fine. Samsung its okey just not use to it. I tried, not sure the haptic or what just I'm not feeling it. Even apple ones feel better tbh. Just my 2 cents😅
0 Likes
Amerul90
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
agreed on the haptic. 😅
0 Likes
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Been using the built in phone keyboard (Samsung keyboard) and so far so good (to my own usage).
0 Likes
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Have u been using Samsung keyboard and did u try to use other 3rd party and do comparison? I mean it could be better or worse. Why not give it a try? ✌️
0 Likes
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Long time ago use swiftkey keyboard and uninstall at the end as it crash. From that moment on, been using Samsung keyboard.
0 Likes