Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

LINES APPEARED ON MY PHONE SCREEN

(Topic created on: 02-08-2023 12:23 PM)
AzrilRizal
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYBODY. I NEED YOUR HELP. MY NOTE 8 SCREEN SUDDENLY HAS THESE FINE LINES. IT APPEARED EVERYTIME I LOCK MY PHONE AND WHEN I UNLOCK IT, THE FINE LINES WILL APPEAR. I NEED TO SHAKE MY PHONE AND THEN ONLY THE FINE LINES WILL DISAPPEAR. CAN SOMEONE EXPERT TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY PHONE? THE PHONE IS STILL IN GOOD CONDITION EXCEPT THESE LINES. HELP ME PLEASE...😢

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
In my experience, this might be caused by cable connection, specifically display connection to the main board.
The only thing is, you need to send your phone to any service shop for them to check it further.
All the best.

View solution in context

10 Comments
Solution
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
In my experience, this might be caused by cable connection, specifically display connection to the main board.
The only thing is, you need to send your phone to any service shop for them to check it further.
All the best.
AzrilRizal
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWER.
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Always a pleasure to help. Appreciate it much if you could accept the solution by clicking the 3 dots.
All the best!
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Screen burning ready.
AzrilRizal
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
DO YOU KNOW WHAT CAUSED THIS SCREEN BURN?
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Maybe heavy use under light or the screen expired ready.
AzrilRizal
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I SEE...CAN YOU ESTIMATE THE PRICE IF I WANT TO REPLACE THE SCREEN WITH THE NEW ONE?
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Screen so expensive.Better buy new phone.
HariharanSK
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
From what I know, it can be the motherboard or the lcd.... And it costs almost Rm250 to Rm500 depending on what needs to be fixed whether its the motherboard or the lcd.... You can buy the Lcd replacement stock from shopee for Rm100-200 and fix it yourself at home by doing researching from the Internet or you can buy it from shopee and send it to the phone repair shop nearby and they will fix it for you except they will ask extra money for the assembly... but its not really worth it fixing the motherboard because it might even give problems after few months or years... so it's better to change new phone or change the lcd... these are just my opinions
0 Likes