Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note 10 Plus S Pen Disconnected Error

(Topic created on: 06-09-2021 07:32 AM)
WarrenOwe
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
My money isn't worth spending for this flagship phone. It has been around 2 weeks that I'm suffering from this S Pen error ordeal. The Service Center Rep from the Philippines said I can try 3 options. Network reset which didn't work. Safe mode which also didn't work. And factory reset which, didn't work as well. I had to suffer the ordeal in logging in again in almost 20 plus apps I commonly use. The last and fourth option the Rep provided is to bring the phone to a service center which, is known in the Philippines to take about 3-4 weeks (1 month or more), just for them to fix/resolve an S Pen error. This will be the last time I'm using a Samsung phone. I used to have an iPhone 3 years prior switching to an Android phone with Samsung, and I regret leaving iPhone. I started using this Note last June 2020.
10 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey there, Warren! Amazing day! We wanted to apologize with any inconvenience caused by such recurring and unresolved problem. We too, are waiting for official solution from Samsung HQ with regards to the S-Pen issue. Nonetheless, let us not generalize that all android phones are such defective devices. There are still plentiful of devices out there in the Galaxy. 😉 You may still opt for a high-end Samsung phone without the S-Pen. I myself is an android phone user (Brand X), but never had I encounter a problem with it and still find android OS a more flexible and user-friendly OS, compared to the other one. 😊 Let us broaden a little bit our perspective for us to see other better things surrounding that one problematic thing you're staring at. 😊

Nonetheless, we thank you for choosing Samsung brand for your android device. We still have lots of amazing devices to choose from. I do encourage you to browse further and compare with our other devices, the one that'll suit your taste.

Stay safe. God Bless you, sir Warren. 🙂

0 Likes
WarrenOwe
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi Mark, apologies too if I was able to generalize all android devices. Perhaps my emotion was a bit high yesterday when I wrote this because of frustration. I was only pertaining to Samsung, nothing more, nothing less. However, you can't deny the fact, that indeed, my experience in going back to Android, especially with Samsung, is a frustrating one. After this, I'll definitely go back to iPhone. You have a good day too.
ibscboi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
My problem for almost a year now. Happened 10 months after purchased. Eh 6 months lang daw ang warranty sa accessories, ayun, last year pa disconnected. They offered me to buy a new one for 2.5k with only 3 months warranty. I can't accept, this is a 73,000 php phone.
WarrenOwe
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I have the same sentiment. I purchased the phone at Php60,990 (May 2020) and now they're giving me this ordeal. Not fair. Frustrating experience for choosing Samsung over other Android phones in the market.
Geoffy29
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
**bleep** service.. They don't really know the problem... GAGASTOS lang tayo ng GAGASTOS. Take note and i quote..

"You may still opt for a high-end Samsung phone without the S Pen."

"Let us broaden a little bit our perspective for us to see other better things surrounding that one problematic thing you're staring at."

"Escalated to the higher management already. "

2019 pa nag start nag occur sa ibang users yung problem. And sorry for the inconvenience and useless same sentiments coming from them lang ang kaya nilang sabihin.
And now yung advice na binigay sayo. Hindi na pinag iisipan. Many users voiced this out many times before until now meron pa din. but it seems like this moderator is downgrading our problem.. As a matter of fact and fyi MR. MODERATOR even the international users are also experiencing this **bleep**.. And many users now are more than annoyed better yet outraged in this situation.. 🤬 And that's the best answers you can all delivered. 🤦
WarrenOwe
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Agree. I don't wanna dwell further on his nonsense response. I've been in the BPO industry for 10 straight years and ayaw ko na lang pumatol word for word sa canned response nya. Agree, he didn't think and compose well on the content. Bat mo i-offer si customer ng higher end phone if you can't even resolve his concern? Labo di ba? I just came to a point na pagod na ako magdefend or explain. Kung trip nya yan, di go. One thing is for sure, no more Samsung phones for the rest of my life. Period. Thank you for understanding my frustration.
Geoffy29
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yup. Thats true. And imagine din, how much is a brand new S Pen cost. Tsk tsk. Iba din talaga 🤦
WarrenOwe
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
And yet until now, Samsung HQ is still silent about this. Not even apologizing. My S Pen has been disconnected until this point in time and I'm already used to it. I kept the notification to silent so that I don't get bothered by the auto-notif every now and then. 😄🙉
Geoffy29
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yeah, they just don't care.. They released an update that screws up the s pen air actions. So consumers like us will either upgrade to another and i quote "High-end Samsung phone without the s pen. " or just purchase a new s pen.. Basic.. CAPITALISM 🙌 🤷