Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra S Pen

(Topic created on: 12-06-2022 02:37 PM)
NoUseForANickname
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Anyone has issues with S pen after updating to Android 13? My S pen keeps on disconnecting after a few seconds of removal from its chamber. Tried to reset the s pen however still facing same issue. Phone restarted. Cache clear but still facing issues. 
0 Likes
11 Comments
Galaxy Note
Hi

How long u been using your S Pen? Might be battery or technical issue with your S Pen if u have been using it since the phone was launched...

U might like to bring it to service center to get your S Pen check... if it's battery end of life then got to replace a new one...

Hope this helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the top right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you and this might potentially be a solution to help others too...

Thanks and Cheers...!!!
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Seldom use. Maybe twice a week? Upon removal 100%. Few secs later, disconnected. No prompt of battery low for s pen or whatsoever.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Anyway if u have done everything that is needed to do then better bring it down to service center unless u want to live with it like that...

By the way... click on the reply button on my comment to reply me so that I will receive notification that u reply...

U reply like that it's just a new comment in your own post n I won't know... I only notice it when I came back to your post n check just now... Thanks n cheers...
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I see. Yeah. See how it goes, battery life ain't great anymore. Contemplating should I just wait out for the S23 Ultra or Replace my note 20 ultra battery since it's the last batch with an SD card. Lol. Or worst case it to look at other manufacturers.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Anyway it's good to stick with Samsung cos Android side no one comes close to Samsung on how good for both their hardware n software work together plus their ecosystem which no other brand can compare...

If u can't wait til next year Feb for S23 Ultra then S22 Ultra is a good choice to get it now especially with all the discount Samsung is having now...

I reviewed S22 Ultra for Samsung Singapore https://youtu.be/8QZ-VAz5BdU while still using my S21 Ultra... in the end cannot tahan the itch go trade in my S21 Ultra n get S22 Ultra in Aug cos the price is really attractive at that time n I really like the boxy design of the Note n the S Pen as well... Lol... 😅 😂 🤣

Now having both of Samsung best phone in 2022... S22 Ultra is mine n Z Fold 4 is review unit from Samsung Singapore 🇸🇬20221117_111053_1000004631_1668654951.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Either I wait it out few months upon release. But likely no more expandable storage moving forward. Either subscribe to online storage or get a phone / manufacturer that matches an individual usage.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Just sub to cloud storage like Microsoft cos Samsung partner with them n once u sub it will auto sync to all your Samsung devices... it so convenient if u like to view your photos on all your devices...

Or either get a higher storage variant cos although SD card is a cheap option for storage it actually quite slow in reading n loading...
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Actually, this happens to my Note 10+ too. The S Pen keeps disconnecting upon removal of phone. Putting back in will attempt to connect, but constantly failed.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Light usage too I supposed?
0 Likes