Original topic:

Note 20 ultra

(Topic created on: 08-30-2020 09:23 AM)
Ree89hui8
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey guys!Do you guys think its worth buying note 20 ultra that comes with an exynos chip instead of snapdragon?Afraid the battery would drain fast and phone would overheat 
6 Comments
RiriIsHere
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
if you're rich, go for it. If you're poor, wait for a note 30 in the future which will force drop its price
0 Likes
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Does it have to be Samsung? Or u just want a good android experiance? Or u want the Spen? Pixel and one plus phones are good phones. Apple coming out soon also. Take all brands with a grain of salt
0 Likes
Whysoserious
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
My opinion is don't buy exynos phone.
0 Likes
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
for me.. it's still worth a little bit.. abt the battery.. well my phone can hold for 14hour on whatsapp, tiktok, facebook, pubg and mobile legend.. so the battery to me is no problem.. the AI is doing a great job with it..
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Battery drain will happen to most of the smart phones (unless you use non smart phones which the battery can lasts longer) nowadays otherwise the power bank won't be invented.
At the end, it all about your own usage whether the phone can help/assist in your daily/work life.
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Totally worth it. I don't mind that chips matter, what matters is the features & ecosystem their provide which only had on Apple Tech before. Thanks for the deals between Samsung & 😈 Bill Gates, the most direct rival to the Apple Tech.
0 Likes