Did you mean: 

Original topic:

note 9 discoloration and horizontal lines

(Topic created on: 05-08-2020 02:36 AM)
Geecans
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
My note 9 is having discoloration and fine horizontal lines. It will appear few minutes of using the phone. This started to occur shortly after latest April update. Tried all temporary fix but issue still returns. It's hurting my eyes. Color is good when you turn brightness to max but then it would hurt my eyes more. When is there going to be a fix?
8 Comments
Tugahok
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Also having the same pronlem on my note 9. also it becomes hot when the discoloration and horizontal lines appears. hopefully they will include a fix for this one.
willygoodlife
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
same issue with mine and it also happend after the april 2020 update.
0 Likes
izach
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I'am also having this kind of issue. It suddenly appears when I unlocked my phone.. this thing happened last month but it just goes away, then, now it appears again but today it doesn't go off. I searched this kind of issue and I'm not the only one having this. When you set your brightness to 30-50% the screen discoloration appears and also it has vertical lines on it. I really hope samsung fix this not the way sending us to service center and paying the price for what we not did... Also my note 9 did not fall or have no any physical damage that trigger this issue. Thanks, I hope samsung fix this.
0 Likes
Geecans
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
exactly with mine. hope there will be a fix sooner.
Chanmnn
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
happens to my Note 8 too
0 Likes
Tugahok
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Still no luck guys, I've just installed May update and still our problem persists. still hoping for the next one to solve this
0 Likes
Geecans
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
sorry to hear that. when is the next one coming?
0 Likes
Tugahok
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I too don't know when, although they have the habbit of sending updates on a regular basis so most probably by next month.
0 Likes