Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Pinned Screen Off Memo Deleted

(Topic created on: 03-14-2021 02:36 PM)
EllisKai
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy Note
Is there anyone who had this "Note already deleted" error on pinned screen off memo after double tapping it? 

I'm on Note20 Ultra with 12 gigabyte of RAM and 256GB internal memory. I've only managed to use around merely 20% of internal memory and 50% of the 256GB micro SD card. One UI version 3.1, Android 11.
I've done safe mode, reset my app and network settings, factory reset the device. Granted all permissions to Samsung Note, disabled and re-enabled battery optimization for always on display. Tried clock face (fine lock), went back to default AOD and tried other clock styles, disabled re-enabled AOD and screen off memo. 

This is what I've been trying to do

This is what's happening on my end..

What's happening to others too. I tried to access this link but it seems like it's deleted. Or I just am prevented from accessing it.

I verified this morning and yep, I'm denied of access to it.

2 Comments
Ruthlee
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

Had there been no solution to this problem as of October  16th 2021?

EllisKai
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
I don't think so.

I almost forgot it exists. I don't use it that much anymore. Maybe taking it to a Samsung repair center can help. The remote tech support seems nonexistent in my country. So I've uninstalled their app and forgot what it's called. It was suggested by a Samsung moderator in one of my posts but I couldn't call it and the chat support here doesn't seem to know anything about it.
0 Likes