Did you mean: 

Original topic:

query

(Topic created on: 05-21-2020 07:28 AM)
jijilax
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

i'm trying to purchase a hello kitty theme (hk_toy_kit) but i can't get through with my payment because the app said there's an error.what shall i do?  Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung Billing is the behind the scenes payment service used by the Galaxy Store and Galaxy Themes apps. If you are having trouble purchasing an item in either app, it's possible that the issue is your device's software.

For security purposes, Samsung Billing is not compatible with older versions of Android. You must have Android 4.4 or higher installed on your device in order to make a purchase in the Galaxy Store, Galaxy Themes, or any other service that uses Samsung Billing.

Follow these steps to check for software updates. If your device cannot be upgraded, we recommend that you purchase a device running Android 4.4 or higher.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Comments
Solution
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung Billing is the behind the scenes payment service used by the Galaxy Store and Galaxy Themes apps. If you are having trouble purchasing an item in either app, it's possible that the issue is your device's software.

For security purposes, Samsung Billing is not compatible with older versions of Android. You must have Android 4.4 or higher installed on your device in order to make a purchase in the Galaxy Store, Galaxy Themes, or any other service that uses Samsung Billing.

Follow these steps to check for software updates. If your device cannot be upgraded, we recommend that you purchase a device running Android 4.4 or higher.
0 Likes
jijilax
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
my device is samsung note10+. i'll check if its capable bec my software is already updated too.
0 Likes