Did you mean: 

Original topic:

android 12 and one ui 4.0 philippines roll out

(Topic created on: 11-16-2021 10:48 PM)
ReDgiE
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Mods, may I know when is the expected date of roll out of one ui 4.0 and android 12 for s21u users in the Philippines? Thanks.
12 Comments
Peejee
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Ff.
Galaxy S
Supposed to be december
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hey there, Redgie! Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

As for your concern, the rollout of Android 12 here in the Philippines may fall in the last month of 2021 or during the 1st quarter of 2022. Please be informed also that software upgrades may be affected by factors such as but not limited to mobile build number, region, network connection strength, emergency repairs needed for the upgrade, etc... We request your utmost patience on this. Thank you for your unwavering support for Samsung. Keep safe. 😊

ReDgiE
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Thank you Mark! Looking forward for the update! Hopefully before this year ends please🙏🙏🙏
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Possibly December for S21 and other recent devices. Older models such as the Note 20 Ultra and before will be next year. Assuming everything goes according to plan.
0 Likes
daddymike0815
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
How about Android 11 (One UI 3.0)? I got a S10+ but I did not any receive any update despite Samsung (in this Members app actually) confirming that it was rolled out January of this year. Weird. Chatted with a rep and I was told that this is also based on the network provider. So does that mean Smart effing Communications are withholding the update for their postpaid subscribers? Anyone can shed a light on this matter please?
0 Likes
Fearsithe
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I received Android 11 update for my S10+ when it is was released. Also a Smart subscriber.
0 Likes
daddymike0815
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Awesome! Must have been just isolated on my device. But all good now. Thanks for checking and answering :)
0 Likes
daddymike0815
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Got it to work using the Smart Switch app for desktop as suggested by some folks here. Should've done this way earlier. We'll see about Android 12. Cheers!