Did you mean:Β 

Original topic:

Being updated not outdated.😁

(Topic created on: 07-17-2021 07:20 PM)
JiegoDanielMallari
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Am I the only one who is happy to see the my software on my smartphone is updated as well as my all my apps? πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

8 Comments
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Sana all ahahaha ang tagal po talaga ng sakin ahahaha mag wait nalang ako Anyways opo happy po ako na makita yung galaxy ko na up to date
Galaxy S
Yesss diba **bleep** sa feeling hahahahhah
Galaxy S
Yeah I'm always happy to see everything's updated on my end. The funny part though is that I always crave for updates, so "what's next after everything's updated?"
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Me too you know i everyday check my software update and apps. To update it and don't know why am craving to update or software update. ahahahaha 🀣 🀣
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Haha! Same for me here! I always anticipate and install the updates like it was a huge present from my favorite uncle. HAHAHA! And yeah, looking forward to what's to come and/or improved on the next version. Hehe πŸ˜ Thanks for your insight and for always lending a helping hand to your fellow members here, James! πŸ˜€

Galaxy S
That's truee me also i check it when i have free time πŸ˜….
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hey there, Daniel! Amazing day! Great to know that you're always the one looking forward to get his device updated. πŸ˜ As for me, I also am always looking forward for such updates on my device because I know for sure that updates will always bring you MORE FEATURES, and additional security to our gadgets. Thank you for your unwavering support to Samsung! Cheers to more years with us! We'll make sure to bring you guys all the more awesomeness. πŸ˜Š Stay safe.

Galaxy S
Thanks sam yeah im looking forward always to have more features / more secured on my smartphone and i feel safe . Have a nice day. πŸ‘
Good job Samsung πŸ˜‡