Original topic:

[CONTEST]: Join The OOO Reply Challenge 🌟

(Topic created on: 04-25-2024 11:17 PM)
TeamGalaxyElla
Options
Galaxy S

OOO-Chat-assist.jpg

Hey Members! 

Ever thought your Out of Office (OOO) auto replies could win you some prizes?  Well, now they can!

It’s time to bring your A game to The OOO Reply Challenge, happening right here! 🚀

What’s the CHALLENGE? We want you to craft the most creative OOO auto reply, and make it 100% “safe for work” with the help of Chat Assist with Galaxy AI! Consider it a blend of your wit, humor, and professionalism put to the test!

If you are not sure how to use this super cool Galaxy AI feature, do check out our Chat Assist video guide  or learn more on how Galaxy AI can improve your lives!

*The Galaxy AI Chat Assist feature is available on the Galaxy S24 Series phones, the Galaxy S23 & S23 FE Series, Galaxy Z Fold5 & Flip5 and Galaxy Tab S9 Series.

How do I participate?

Participation is easy! Simply follow the steps below:

1. Participants must comment on the community post with the following guideline:
    1. Come up with your most creative OOO (out of office) auto-reply on your Galaxy AI device. 
    2. Click on the Galaxy AI icon, and select Chat Assist.
    3. Select your choice from the list of suggested Galaxy AI generated messages.
    4. Copy and paste the message in the comments section of this Community post.
    5. Add the following hashtags, # TheOOOReplyChallenge , #SamsungMembersOOO & #ChatAssistWithGalaxyAI
    6. Include in your comment, which phone case you would like to win (Galaxy S24, Galaxy S24+ or Galaxy S24 Ultra) 
  2. Only Five (5) Members with the most creative answers will win the following:
    1. (1) Sunnies Studios Galaxy S24 Series Phone Case 
    2. (1) Sunnies Studios Griptok 
    3. (1) Sunnies Studios Sticker Sheet 
    4. (1) Sunnies Studios Buds Case

The OOO Reply Challenge starts April 29, 2024 and ends May 19,  2024. So come on, make your OOO reply the talk of the town (or at least the office😉
and you may be a WINNER! *Terms & conditions apply.

23 Comments
Galaxy S
This is very ooooooxciting🥰
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Here we go1714116063477.gif
0 Likes
AshrafDan755
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

🍁🍁🍁

0 Likes
gabieru
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Aight aight1714123593619.gif
0 Likes
Manrico
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
If challenge
0 Likes
AshrafDan755
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

🌺🌺🌺

0 Likes
Galaxy S
lets go
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I will be out Tomorrow Personal Time Off Mar 31, 2024 and will be back on Apr 3 2024. For any urgent matters, you may contact me via SMS 📱 📞

Galaxy S24 Ultra case please

#TheOOOReplyChallenge #SamsungMembersOOO & #ChatAssistWithGalaxyAl1714135969928.jpg1714135969958.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Cheap prizes not worth of my time. Thanks anyway. 😎
0 Likes