Original topic:

Estimated Cost of Repair

(Topic created on: 08-15-2022 07:05 AM)
IHaveAProb5
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, Fellow Samsung members!

Just like to inquire as to how much will it cost me for these parts to be fixed:

1. Charging pin (notification on moisture/foreign material detected and never goes away, hence, the phone can't be charged through cable).
2. Loose thread Bixby button
3. Battery replacement of Samsung s10+
4. Battery replacement of Galaxy Buds (Right buds super fast ma drain like 30 mins lang vs left buds na around 2 hours)

Will appreciate your help so I can prepare money for the costs of these parts to be fixed.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
0 Likes
6 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Live chat with Samsung.
Galaxy S
Your best option is for you to go to the nearest service center near you and have your devices checked for their repair cost as they are more accurate in giving you the estimates. The estimation is free.
Galaxy S
I would highly recommend that you go to your nearest service center and bring the devices in question. They should be able to provide an accurate quote. Repair cost estimation is free.
Solution
Galaxy S
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hello IHaveAProb5,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at Samsung; we care.

Most of our members comments here are right, and I want to reiterate, to bring your Samsung Galaxy devices immediately at Samsung Authorized Service Center near you.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/ 

Our Samsung Service Engineers are competent and will offer you the best service.

Hope your problem/s get solved.

NoeAguirre
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hello my friend. Everyone's comments are true. Better go to your nearest service center. And the cost of estimating the service for Samsung phones are free. More free if your phone still covered in warranty. After the warranty, if the estimated cost for your repair is done, then you have the answer.
Hope we guide you so well.