Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I want a refund for all the fonts I purchased from Samsung

(Topic created on: 04-25-2023 12:53 AM)
MidoriSora
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I want a refund for all the fonts I purchased from Samsung because I cannot use them. One UI is already version 5 and up until now, the issue with messenger when using different fonts is still not resolved. Since One UI 3 this was not an issue then Samsung releases a new update, now messenger can only show new messages when using default font. Now, what will the fonts I bought be of use for? I want Samsung to refund all. 
15 Comments
Galaxy S
send error report
MidoriSora
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have like a dozen times and yet this One UI 5 update they have sent recently didn't still addressed this issue it has been months!
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello MidoriSora,

We are sorry to hear about your online purchase experience with the fonts that you cannot use due to an error in One UI.

I understand your situation, and if it happens to me, I will feel the same.

However, Galaxy Store products are digital content. There must be an acceptable reason for requesting a refund, and it will be subject to further approval.

Usually, an app or in-app item purchase cannot be cancelled or refunded once the download begins. If the content you purchased is different from what has been indicated or advertised, or if it is implemented in a different way than what was specified in the terms and conditions, you may cancel the sale within 30 days of the date of purchase.

You may refer to the Galaxy Store terms and conditions for more information: 

Step 1. Log in to Galaxy Store and tap the “Menu” icon from the main screen.

Step 2. Tap the settings icon located at the top right of the Galaxy Store menu.

Step 3. Tap “About Galaxy Store.”

Step 4. Tap “Terms and Conditions.”

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/apps-services/can-i-get-a-refund-for-an-app-or-in-app-item/  

We are seeking your understanding in this regards.

But with respect to software bugs, you may check from time-to-time the latest software updates on your device as follows.

Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.
Step 2. Tap on Download and install.
Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 4. Restart your device.

Should you need further assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Be sure to click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" when you find our answers helpful to you.

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes
MidoriSora
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You call this unreasonable? It is Samsung's update that made your own fonts unusable why is that not a reasonable claim for refund? Is it my fault that your own developers messed up the use of your own fonts? My suggestion is you escalate to whoever can resolve this issue if you can't on your end, instead of spewing templated responses that is unrelated and irrelevant to resolving the issue at hand because it just makes it too obvious that you all don't know what is going on.
0 Likes
Mak_30
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Naitawag ko din sa samsung yan kasi dami ko din nabili na fonts tapos nong android 13 na hindi ko maidentify kung nabasa na ba yung message o hindi pa sa messenger kasi parehas na kulay tapos sabi ng nakausap kung agent di daw compatible na yung mga nadownload ko dati tpos nagtry ako magdownload ng bago 30pesos bayad ganun pa din naman kapag default font dun mas madali malaman ang unread sa read mesage sa messenger
MidoriSora
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes true. Their agents do not know this issue and not sure why. This is an issue with their One UI 4 update and yet nobody has raised this issue to their developers soooo I am really considering switching to other brands right now Samsung's service especially customer service is just so terrible
0 Likes
Mak_30
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Nagtataka nga ako bakit agent ni samsung hindi kaya e diagnose kahit ginamitan na ng smart tutor kaya nagsawa na din ako kakatawag sa hotline nila
Galaxy S
Agree. Di naturo nung training. 😆
Mak_30
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Ha ha ha inaway yung mga taga samsung 🤣🤣 🤣🤣