Original topic:

It’s now over 5 weeks and I’m still waiting for refund

(Topic created on: 03-17-2024 11:59 PM)
irajeshrauniyar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hey, so I traded my S21 Ultra for the new S24 Ultra about 5 weeks ago. But here's the thing, I've been trying to contact Samsung about something, and they keep telling me to contact Samsung Asurion. And guess what? Asurion hasn't even bothered to reply to my messages. I'm getting really frustrated with this whole situation. 
0 Likes
6 Comments
paxultek
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Have you lodged a ticket via the asurion link?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes I did and got a reply saying an email Have been send to you. Checked back my email ans could not find any email even in junk files
Have raised another ticket and it's been 2 weeks no reply!!
0 Likes
paxultek
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
That's unfortunate mate. I guess the only other option is to contact Samsung call support and chat support
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Well, I tried contacting samsung and they keep saying we don't have access for asurion and to contact them. It's really frustrating to see there isn't any help from samsung support
0 Likes
Widow-Hunter
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Report them to ACCC and fair trading
Galaxy S
I recently received an email from them stating that my device did not match the previously described condition and that they would be deducting $355 from my deposit. They have since refunded me $10. After a lengthy wait, I was informed that they would only be providing a $10 refund for the device. I find this to be quite unreasonable. I took photographs of the device before sending it to them. I intend to file a complaint with the ACCC.
0 Likes