Did you mean: 

Original topic:

June, July, August Security Patches for the S10 series

(Topic created on: 09-04-2021 10:55 PM)
Artss
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hmm, it has been about 3 months now (yes, 3 MONTHS) since the last security patch for the S10 series, and as of this moment, there still has not been any updates to my device (S10+). I hope that Samsung Philippines gets their s*** together when it comes to rolling out updates to their devices (ESPECIALLY FOR THEIR FLAGSHIP MODELS) cause other countries have been getting security patches consistently each month, and now they are receiving One UI 3.1.1, which adds features to existing phones, while here we are, stuck on whatever the last security patch was on the S10 series.

Samsung Philippines be really testing my patience huh?
2 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hey there! Amazing day! As for your concern, update rollouts may be affected by factors such as but not limited to region, mobile build number, emergency fixes for the update, network carrier (for postpaid subscribers), network signal strength, etc... Apologies for the delay, and may we request your utmost patience whilst waiting for the security patch update. Also, you may opt to install Samsung Smart Switch on your laptop/PC so that you'd be able to receive updates much faster than OTA updates. Thank you for your unwavering support for Samsung. Stay safe! 😊

Galaxy S
update via Smart Switch