Original topic:

Network issues Galaxy S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 02-22-2022 09:15 PM)
RafRaf100
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I have been having network issues since 5 days ago. The network will just drop off and this is happening everywhere. I went to the Samsung Centre and they said my phone is fine. I tried it with 2 other SIM cards and the same thing happened. 

I am so frustrated. Anyone has the same issue? I have user the phone for one year and this is the first time it's playing up.
7 Comments
Sefa25
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I've had the Samsung galaxy s21 ultra for a year now, no problems with network ever
0 Likes
RafRaf100
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
That's good. I'm not sure why mine is so.i will be taking it to the Samsung Centre again later. Hopefully it will be resolved.
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @RafRaf100, that's odd. 

I suggest sending an error report via the Samsung Members app for this to be investigated. Error reports are sent to our team to identify any deviations in your device performance, once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further. 

To send an error report:

Samsung Members > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘send system log data’ > Send in top right.

0 Likes
RafRaf100
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi, I went to the Samsung Centre for the 2nd time. They took the phone again. I am hoping that this can be resolved quickly.
0 Likes
Machut
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I been having the same issue, in addition to phone heating up and closing navigation app or video calls since December.
Received the ' phone is fine' answer and i have many login up that need this phone, can't take my phone for repairs for a long time 😕
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @Machut, that's strange. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated. Error reports are sent to our team to identify any deviations in your device performance, once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further. 

To send an error report:

Samsung Members app > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

0 Likes
Machut
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I did that yesterday, and was also helped twice by your staff before that report, but the issue has been really annoying.
0 Likes