Original topic:

S20+ pink vertical lines

(Topic created on: 01-24-2023 03:15 AM)
nathaliiaa
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello,

I would like to seek help from people who experienced having a pink vertical line on their Samsung S20+ after updating.

Samsung here in the Philippines does not give any update regarding my concern. It's been a month since I raised my concern and I already went to the nearest authorized Samsung Customer Service in our area.

Strange. They told me that Samsung ceased to repair or cater concerns regarding the pink vertical line of Samsung S20+.

I hops you can help me. Thank you.
16 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bring it to a Samsung Service Center to have it checked. This is a common issue with Galaxy S20 series.
nathaliiaa
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes. I already brought my phone but unfortunately, they told me that Samsung ceased to cater such concerns.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Is your phone still under warranty?
0 Likes
nathaliiaa
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Not anymore. Bought this in 2020 :(
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello nathaliiaa,

Sorry to hear that, about your experience with your Samsung Galaxy S20+ having issues with pink vertical line in screen as well as the no updates on your concern and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

Before you try out the recommendations below, be sure to check if your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version. To update your mobile device's software, follow these steps:

Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.

Step 2. Tap on Download and install.

Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 4. Reset your device.

Submit an error report through Samsung Members app as follows:

Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.

Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.

Step 3. Select Symptom category "Display".

Step 4. Describe the problem in details and SEND.

How to submit an error report on Samsung Members app? | Samsung PH

If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center.

Rest assured that our Samsung Engineers/Technicians are competent to assess your device and offer solutions to restore it up to optimum performance.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us on our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Same issue I just Updated my Note 20 Ultra then after the mandatory restart of device a pink line showed up , and I just want to let you know, no external dmg nor water damage, it's just literally sitting at the table when this thing happened Screenshot_20231015_154623_Settings.jpgreceived_310337561701920_1000101943_1697346573.jpg
0 Likes
nathaliiaa
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi Rene, already conducted Factory Reset last Jan 4 as instructed by Samsung Team PH via email. I was also instructed to go to the nearest Samsung Authorized Center but they did not cater my concern as Samsung has a memo regarding the discontinuation of repair on Samsung S20+ concerns.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello nathaliaa,

Thanks for giving us this information, so we can verify it further. Could you call us now through the below Samsung Customer Care hotline contact details.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)