Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20 Ultra screen turns white color

(Topic created on: 04-05-2022 12:21 PM)
Members_QWELipt
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I bought this phone in Dec2020. In Feb 2021 screen starts flickering almost everyday. In March2021 screen starts to turn white quite frequently. Now I found that many people have this problem and I am quite sure it is a manufacturer's quality problem. I did not drop or misuse my phone in any way. I take good care because it cost me SGD$1600. I will go mad if samsung charge me. In the next few days I will make appointment to send in my phone to samsung for repair. I will update in due cause. My purpose of writing here is to share the problem with everyone so that we can make smarter choice in the future.

5 Comments
Galaxy S
Hi there,
There is also a recent case of one user whose s20 ultra has a green line.
You may want to book an appointment in the get help tab to fix your problem.
0 Likes
JOGK
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ya my s20 ultra too ..just after one year ..so have to pay $300 plus .. so far so good now
0 Likes
Members_uWmEhED
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

same issue with mine. i am going service centre and hope they do something about it (for free).  

0 Likes
cheesesticks
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
hello, do update here regarding the repair! facing the same issue for s20+ here
0 Likes
Watshappening
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

From Avinash aka Pradeep,

We regret learning of the inconvenience that you have encountered due to this issue. Pertaining to this matter, kindly be informed that all products from Samsung Singapore go through various stages of quality checks before being qualified to be sold in the market.

Regrettably, we don't practice on waiving off the labor charges. This is to maintain consistency in applying our repair policies equally to all our valued customers such as your good self. We appreciate your patience in regard to this matter and your cooperation is highly appreciated.

However, we may suggest you to bring the device to an alternative service centre and kindly request the technicians to perform a thorough evaluation. We append the following information to assist you in locating our service centres.

Kindly visit our Samsung website at

https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/service-centre/ for more

Unethical to push the cost to consumers like us instead of doing a product recall. 

0 Likes