Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20+ VERTICAL PINKLINE on the screen!

(Topic created on: 02-18-2023 12:38 AM)
Jaaammmeess
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Calling samsung!!!! What the f*** samsung?!! Suddenly nagkaroon ng pink line ang screen ko while scrolling and searching specifically sa samsung website. Bigla na lng nag appear ang pink line sa screen ko. I never drop the phone and updated ang software ng phone ko into latest software. 

What the f*** samsung upon review sa community ang daming may issue about line on the screen (PINK, GREEN, WHITE) 

Please samsung do something about the issue! Ang mahal mahal ng flagship phone nyo tapos ganito lng mangyayari?? 🤬🤬🤬

#samsung #screenissue #lineonthescreen #pinkline #s20plus
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
The negligence you're pertaining to doesn't explain why the issue is only rampantly affecting 2 series (note 20 and s20 series) specifically. And others with this problem only resort to 3rd party fixes because Samsung itself refuses to acknowledge it's their fault. The exorbitant repair costs is what forces these users. As to water damage? Yeah, yeah if the unit has water damage it's not just a streak of colored lines you'll see on your screen.

Everyweek another s20 user reports this same incident. Sometimes it's a Note 20 user. Ewan it's just frustrating to see. Flagship models pa naman. I can't say for certain if it's just in our country that this almost nonexistant after-sales service is observed from Samsung.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
we can only speculate but from what i saw mostly affected feb-mar 2020 manufacturing date
0 Likes
Galaxy S
you will be surprised samsung support na tumawag sa user, in the end napagbintangan pa scammer ung tumawag
0 Likes
Galaxy S
the key also is rebutal and how we explain our case to the samsung customer service rep
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello Jaaammmees,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your Samsung Galaxy S20+ having issues with a vertical pink line on the screen, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

Also, we noted your concerns about postings of similar issues that fall short of your expectations of responses from multiple resources. Given that, your device would have to be technically assessed and undergo a series of tests in order to determine what causes its primary problems.

And just like the answers of other Samsung members' here, we strongly recommend bringing your device to a Samsung Authorized Service Center nearest in your area. Rest assured that our Samsung engineers and technicians are competent to evaluate your device, make recommendations, and provide quick solutions to restore optimal performance.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes
r4pr4p
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have the same problem with s20+. Purple vertical line suddenly appear out of nowhere. So frustrating. Im thinking of switching to apple. So sad Ive been using S series for a very long time now. No more upgrades to later version because of these issues which could happen to newer versions.
0 Likes
arpomento
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
nagkaron din ako ng pink vertical line sa s20+ nung January tapos green line **bleep** lang hahahahaha"flagship phone". kung ano pa iningatan ko na phone yun pa yung nagka ganito, yung isang phone ko na binabalibag ko at hinahagis hagis walang problema.
0 Likes
jazlyn_pacion
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Hello. I'm currently experiencing the same situation. Last night, February 27, 2023, while scrolling. Never ko din na drop yung phone ko, it was so sudden and I don't even know what to do.

0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello jazlyn_pacion,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your Samsung Galaxy phone having similar issues with a vertical line on the screen while scrolling, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

I highly recommend bringing your device to the Samsung Authorized Service Center nearest your area. Rest assured that our Samsung engineers and technicians are competent to evaluate your device, make recommendations, and provide quick solutions to restore optimal performance.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

0 Likes
TimRec
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same issue every update adds more lines green and pink vertical lines
0 Likes