Original topic:

S21 y sobrecalentamiento

(Topic created on: 04-10-2023 03:03 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
Estuve de vacaciones en Thailandia y ha sido muy frustrante no poder usar la cámara en muchas ocasiones pprque me aparecía un mensaje de que el teléfono había alcanzado mucha temperatura y necesitaba enfriarse. 
Ya estuvo en reparación por sobrecalentamiento y al parecer todo sigue igual. 
Es muy triste que un teléfono de gama alta te deje tirado en momentos tan especiales. 
Siempre he utilizado productos de Samsung y francamente, salvo que Samsung sepa estar a la altura dandome alguna solución, creo que este teléfono va a ser el último producto Samsung que ccompre. 
1 Comment
Galaxy S
Translation to English

S21 and overheating

I was on vacation in Thailand and it has been very frustrating not being able to use the camera on many occasions because I would get a message that the phone had gotten too hot and needed to cool down.
It was already under repair due to overheating and apparently everything remains the same.
It is very sad that a high-end phone leaves you stranded at such special moments.
I have always used Samsung products and frankly, unless Samsung knows how to live up to it by giving me some solution, I think this phone is going to be the last Samsung product I buy.
0 Likes