Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22+ green line screen after 6.0 OS upgrade in apr 2024

(Topic created on: 04-25-2024 04:54 PM)
yb101
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I'm at Singapore, the phone upgraded OS to v6.0 on 16 Apr 2024. One deep green vertical line appeared after that. The guy in SG service center asked me to pay for $303 screen replacement fee by myself today. It's absurd and so disappointing. How Samsung could hurt customer's rights and loyalty like this? ...
63 Comments
natz251
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I audio trying my best not to get another water issue on the screen cause I used up my 2 Year care plus to change the screen twice battery only once
0 Likes
vinaynv
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Call center say different regions got different warranty/rules. . But the Software update is common to all regions right. . When i ask these questions no reply yet. .
nomad33
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I haven't given up. I continued to engage Samsung until I am satisfied. See the thread below.
0 Likes
nomad33
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I suspect the OS upgrade may not be agreeable with some apps. I was using the camera slow mo motion last before the green line appeared, and the phone became warm. It may have caused a cable connection issue. I will go down to the service centre today. If they refuse to check for free, I will file a CASE complaint.
Trainman65
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Let's us know if you success for the claim. Thanks.
nomad33
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I haven't given up. I continued to engage Samsung until I am satisfied. See the thread below.
0 Likes
nomad33
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
https://www.facebook.com/groups/samsunggreenscreen/

Samsung green line issue has a taiwan FB page.
nomad33
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
https://www.facebook.com/groups/samsunggreenscreen/

Green line issue has a FB page in Taiwan.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes please keep us updated
0 Likes
autodonut
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
S22+ is still quite new man. That's really not it
0 Likes