Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22+ green line screen after 6.0 OS upgrade in apr 2024

(Topic created on: 04-24-2024 10:45 PM)
yb101
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I'm at Singapore, the phone upgraded OS to v6.0 on 16 Apr 2024. One deep green vertical line appeared after that. The guy in SG service center asked me to pay for $303 screen replacement fee by myself today. It's absurd and so disappointing. How Samsung could hurt customer's rights and loyalty like this? ...
68 Comments
Abhil
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Green line issue for s22 ultra
Check with customer care $450 and 1 moth warranty also they can't give any surety this will not appear again.
Samsung rejected my wave off.IMG-20240422-WA0006(1)_1000077669_1714561044.jpg
0 Likes
nomad33
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
This is ridiculous the way they treat their consumers.
0 Likes
nomad33
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Today I went to Outram for dinner. The waitress has a s22+... now her phone has 4 green lines! There are many Samsung phones with this green line issue than i thought.
0 Likes
K-roid
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Happened to my S20+ too. After the recent security patches, a purple line formed at the left side of the screen. Then 2 more green line appeared near the center of the screen. 1 more faint white line can be seen (a precursor to a green line).

TBH, the S20+ was purchased nearly 4 years back which is now only a backup phone for me. I am not looking for any replacement programme.

But we need Samsung Singapore to acknowledge that this is a widespread issue.
0 Likes
yb101
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Which OS version?
0 Likes
K-roid
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Android 13, One UI 5.1.
Security patch: 1 March 2024
0 Likes
weeteck
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
All Boycott samsung phone.my fold 4 after update also cannot use .so expensive phone.
0 Likes
yb101
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Let's all file to CASE and see if our country stands the customers' rights or not.
Abhil
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Just now, they replied 1714644291097.jpg
nomad33
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have come to realise that Samsung has no intention to deal with the green line issues in Singapore. They keep sending different people to just reply but never answer my questions.

The only way to protest is to stop buying Samsung. My new YV will be Hisense and my next phone will be Honor.

Samsung, you will go down in history just like the fate of another Nokia. I will ban all Samsung products in my household.