Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S24 Ultra Flex

(Topic created on: 02-19-2024 05:52 PM)
Renzilitos
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

It's been 2 weeks and so far no issues at all battery management is magnificent.. i usually charge my phone every 80% ang charge it below 15% cuz you know.. it's healthy for the battery... and it takes 7-9hrs SOT and mostly takes 21hrs? Or 22hrs regular usage both on or off. if it's 100% full charge to..lets say 2% it takes more than 11 to 12hrs? In videos reading listening to music.. but it's different when it comes to intense gaming and camera usage. So far this is much better than the S21U the SD chipset really optimize the Battery compared to Exynos.. before i was so worried about overheating while using the camera but now.. it's not a concern anymore..just a little warm unlike the s21U that reaches 56°.

Camera: Camera quality is delish! Many of my friends really do appreciate (that wow! Factor) the quality of the camera and zooming in and out(keep singin that while zooming in & out). Videos, nightmode, Stabilization, dual Rec, slow motion quality, 200MP? ***! Everything feels good and makes me take some more. But comparing it to Iphone.. still Iphone dominates the Video category(only). 

Flexibility: not a problem can multitask multiple apps like example1: playing games while waiting for others in the lobby i can still scroll in my social media or continue my edits in my drafts & Example2: the Dex is useful for me. I have no laptop but i can create one.. by connecting it to my Samsung Tv.

Os: So far it's swift, responsive especially switching apps, but i miss the one handed factor in tab menu? Because i can easily reach the wifi,airplane mode,data flashlight in one handed. I wish samsung has some very good exclusive apps in their stor just like the Iphone.(the console type of gaming). Some apps are optimized like the Instagram and snapchat but in tiktok yep some are compatible like the ultrawide lense but the quality is exceptional not like the IG & SC. Very nice to have that Circle to search feature very convenient. But it's not that useful for me when it comes to live transcription? AI editing is useful. I was expecting videos can be edited too i was too hype with Xeetechcare..

Overall... I have no regrets purchasing this beast. btw, the design is eye catching though some of my friends said it's like a spiders eyes because of the camera layout.

I hope someone here in this community appreciate my posts.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy S

For console-level gaming, may I interest you in emulation? 👀

While there's a bit of a learning curve to set it up, the S24 Ultra has been reported to be powerful enough to emulate up to the PS2 era (and with a bit more work, even Nintendo Switch games!)

Of course, you're going to have to 1) own the games you play 2) rip those games from their CDs to legally emulate, but with older games being available at bargain prices nowadays, it's so much easier! 

And yes - we truly appreciate in-depth reviews just like this! 

View solution in context

2 Comments
cjgraveline
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Nice one
Solution
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy S

For console-level gaming, may I interest you in emulation? 👀

While there's a bit of a learning curve to set it up, the S24 Ultra has been reported to be powerful enough to emulate up to the PS2 era (and with a bit more work, even Nintendo Switch games!)

Of course, you're going to have to 1) own the games you play 2) rip those games from their CDs to legally emulate, but with older games being available at bargain prices nowadays, it's so much easier! 

And yes - we truly appreciate in-depth reviews just like this!