Original topic:

Voucher issue with s23u pre order

(Topic created on: 02-08-2023 10:38 PM)
Chardson17
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,

Does anyone have issues pre ordering s23 series phones via samsung.com? Issue is when applying 3 voucher codes, welcome voucher, galaxy s23 voucher, and tge unpacked event voucher. Upon adding the 3rd voucher (in any order), all vouchers have been deleted. Hence, cannot proceed with the check out. As per CS, they are still fixing the issue. Hope this can be fix within the day 🙏.

Thanks!
50 Comments
d1ode
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
No emails received yet. Have you checked your order status in the website? Is it still tagged as Processing?
0 Likes
Chardson17
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes until now. How about yours?
0 Likes
d1ode
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Mine just got tagged Awaiting Dispatch today. Reached out to support and they said today's the start of the 5-10 working days estimate so earliest delivery for my order is on February 14. I ordered mine Feb 4 so Processing period was 2 days. Hope yours would be the same, or earlier.
Chardson17
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Ordered mine feb 4 as well but around 2pm hoping they can expedite it as it will be a problem for me
d1ode
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I received an SMS just now that my order is being delivered. Unfortunately I'm not at home to personally receive the items so will see if it indeed gets delivered today.
0 Likes
Chardson17
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Wow congrats! May i know what time you pre odered yours last feb 4 please? As well as where will it be delivered, around metro manila?
0 Likes
d1ode
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ordered mine lunch time so around 12NN-1PM. Maybe it's got to do with delivery area? Are you in Metro Manila?
0 Likes
Chardson17
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Im from pampanga
0 Likes
Solution
Chardson17
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Happy to inform you guys that i was able to receive my pre order today. It is actallu available for pick up testerday afternoon. And this is because of the cs you helped me with my voucher issues. After she expedite my request, the item suddenly available for pickup with the day, impressive! That CS deserved to be rewarded!
d1ode
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hmm, try to check your order status later afternoon maybe they've changed it to Awaiting Dispatch then. 😊
0 Likes