Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Work Profile Schedule S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 09-08-2022 02:51 AM)
HectorBryan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
How do I schedule the work profile in Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra? I want it to automatically turn on and off at a specified time.
EllisKai
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Hi. I don't have S22 Ultra and I can't find Work Profile in my quick access menu. What will happen if you'd tap and hold on the Work Profile icon?

I did the same on do not disturb icon and schedule became available.

Is it the same work profile in 3rd photo?Screenshot_20220909-070844_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20220909-070851_Settings.jpg20220909_071217.jpg
0 Likes
HectorBryan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Tap and hold the icon at the quick panel will go to the work profile menu. In stock Android the schedule is normally at the Digital Wellbeing but somehow Samsung removed it in One UI.
Galaxy S
i missed my work profile

i had one before but IT revoked itScreenshot_20220909-112731_Google Play services.jpgScreenshot_20220909-112827_Google Play services.jpg
0 Likes
HectorBryan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have the work profile. Its working. The problem is that there is no option to automatically turn it on and off at a specified time. Its supposed to be under the Digital Wellbeing menu under those running a stock android. But it appears to be removed under the Samsung One UI.
wight554
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

+1 for this. Samsung, if you can't add automatic functionality, please at least add a way to toggle working apps using Bixby routines

dnyanesh
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

+1 for this comment. There is no option to schedule work profile. Not even in bixby routine. Better to give stock android digital wellbeing.

Syf3r
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

This has been an issue for YEARS. Seriously, no amount of home assistant, Tasker, Bixby routine hackery can work around this problem. If it's not fixed soon I'm switching devices, sick of Samsung stripping important features from stock android with no workaround.

HectorBryan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes a very important feature. For me I have installed my work apps in the work profile and I want the work profile to stop automatically at a specific time so that all those instant messages and other work related notification will stop as well.
0 Likes
ephraimol
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I wonder why Samsung would not include this feature in OneUI. I use this feature a lot on my google pixel and I would love to still have this on my new fold phone. Please Samsung, add this feature to OneUI.

JJT1878
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Adding my own agreement here in the futile hope that Samsung allow such a fundamental feature of android to be accessed and scheduled