Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung's awful one ui 6 rollout

(Topic created on: 12-15-2023 01:49 PM)
hycore
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Series
Here's the truth everyone, samsung don't care bout us kiwis as new Zealand doesn't have a large enough customer so we are considered low priority, further more even after the update is released if you have a locked phone then the carrier will controll how long till you get the update.

So Dear samsung on behalf of all galaxy users in nz just treat us the same as our Aussie counterparts just across Tasman sea
19 Comments
Galaxy Series
Hi I have 6 android 14 on S23-ULTRA it really is no difference between 5.1 an android 13 honestly you are not missing a thing seriously
chear
Active Level 3
Galaxy Series
Nonesense. Ive seen the videos, theres plenty of features that will make my daily use easier and I'm dying to get
Galaxy Series
Videos are not always true they do things for the views.
I'm just saying from my experience and the very little there is I prefer android 13 honestly. You will see.
chear
Active Level 3
Galaxy Series
Maybe you haven't explored through your settings enough man? Idk what to tell you but there's plenty I'm reading/seeing and am excited about
Galaxy Series
Ok
0 Likes
chear
Active Level 3
Galaxy Series
https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-one-ui-6-new-features-definitive-guide/

Just a few new things I personally want:
-More in depth camera quality control.
-Watermarks (currently use 3rd party app)
-Copy edited lighting details to any photo/video.
-New Widgets.
-turn off swipe to flip camera.
-Really keen for Studio app
-Health connect to link my health apps.
-Improved pull down task bar (this is a minor but still useful+exciting)
-other software upgrades that just streamline ur performance(eg. Nearby share, camera operations, editors, new lockscreen+homescreen modifications, updated modes&routines linking my watch, smarter AI systems, smarter airplane mode)

That's just what I'm excited for, and there's plenty more additions I haven't mentioned. But it's just a bunch of features to reduce the amount of taps to do something, massively improving the overall experience in my eyes.
Galaxy Series
Ok
kahmanz
Active Level 3
Galaxy Series
Ya I'm still waiting on zflip 4 & fold 4 still not have one ui6
hycore
Active Level 4
Galaxy Series
I feel ya my brother