Original topic:

Android 13 OneUI 5.0 - Favourite Feature

(Topic created on: 12-10-2022 07:34 PM)
mbckl
Options
Galaxy Z
Since the new update is getting seeded more and more, I thought I'd ask what everyone's favourite new feature in this update. 

For me, it's how Samsung have organised their settings to be more streamlined. Things feels like they're supposed to be where they are. The Connected Devices tab is a great example.

It puts everything and anything that's relevant in one place. It's much more streamlined.

I also notice things feels much smoother. Multitasking, opening new apps all feels natural. This update feels like Project Butter 2.0!

11 Comments
Galaxy Z
Very please with One UI 5 overall.

I'm having some fun with Bixby Text Call, though it will be even more useful once English support is added.
Galaxy Z
That feature is definitely very interesting. I can't wait to test it out in English.

I do wonder why they released it globally if it's not quite ready though. Hopefully that means soon!
Widow-Hunter
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
Mode and routines did wonderful - I can restrict my social media app - thanks
Galaxy Z
Yes that's quite a handy feature set!
Frank55
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
First thing I'll be doing when I get 1UI5 AN Android 13 I'm gonna disable the Stupid RAM PLUS FEATURE
Galaxy Z
Yes they did allow you to disable this.

I have it on, on my budget phone and they work well. But probably don't need them when more flagship phones have 8+ gb of ram
Frank55
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
My phone ain't a Flagship phone an I still have 8GB Ram on my Galaxy S21 FE 5G
0 Likes
Galaxy Z
I have an ultra budget phone, A03s (basic work phone). 4gb of ram (though the cheapest comes with 2gb of ram)
Frank55
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
I used to have the Galaxy A72 but I gave that to my mum an I upgraded to the 5G S21 FE.
0 Likes