Original topic:

FALSE PROMOTION

(Topic created on: 09-27-2021 06:39 PM)
DEVASISH
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Z

SAMSUNG was promoting earbuds to be redeemed if zfold was bought by 9 september which i did now i am unable to redeem my earbuds

i called samsung and was kept on hold for 1hr 10 minutes and cut off i have a screenshot  than i emailed tjhe promos email address that they provided with all my details 10 days ago stll np reply . i am thinking of taking the matter to ACCC and the ombudsman as this is false advertising on samsung part now iam stuck with a very expensive phone when they did not hold their part of the bargain. i will wait 24 hrs and go to all my social media platform as i have all the evidence and tell what a scam this whole thing was

1 Comment
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi @DEVASISH, I am sorry to hear about the issues you had with claiming your pre-order gift. So I can better understand the issue, could you clarify what you had issues with? e.g E-Voucher claim rejected, e-voucher never sent, unable to check-out pre-order gift etc. so that I may follow up with the relevant department? 

1) Please note you may claim your voucher from 6th September 2021 to 11:59 PM AEST 15th October 2021. 

2) Redeem your voucher for a Gift Pack below by no later than 11:59 PM AEST 31st October 2021.

You can claim an e-voucher from the following website: 

https://www.samsung.com/au/shop-gift/

Once it has been approved, you will receive the e voucher via email which can be used to checkout one of these gift packs. 

If you have already claimed your e-voucher and it has not come through, please send me a direct message with the following so that I may escalate further:

1. Name

2. Phone Number

3. Delivery address

4. Order number

5. Redemption claim number