Original topic:

Samsung refusing delivery on Fold 4, please send help!

(Topic created on: 10-05-2022 10:43 PM)
AnthonyB
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to ask for some help on this topic as it's been going on over a month now and I have attempted to resolve this issue with Samsung and keep going around in circles.

I preordered my Samsung Fold 4 1TB on the 24th of August, and went on holidays the next day for 1 week, shortly after leaving I find out it was to be delivered on Friday 26th August. Not a problem, I organise to pick it up when I return. Here's the kicker though, I open up the package and I'm a little confused, the box is pretty small but it's dark where I'm unboxing it and anyway I open up the phone box and tip out the phone into my hands to find out they sent me the wrong phone. Not even a little bit off, they sent me a white (I'd never order a white phone) Samsung S22+ 256GB. I did a double take, before putting it right back in the box, took some photos of the phone, box and packing slip (which clearly stated it was mean to be a Green Fold 4 1TB) before taping it back up and contacting Samsung to attempt to resolve this issue. 

After about a week of phone tag I was told to email through photos of the phone, box and packing slip, which I did immediately, as I already had done this, and they would be back in contact as soon as they were received. More phone tag ensured after 2-3 days after the email, as I can't answer many calls at work anyway I get asked to send through the photos again, and a week later I'm sent a returns sticker, which I do the next day, during my lunch break. They received it within 2 days, and start to "process my request" and send out the correct phone, or so I thought. 
It's been 4 weeks now since all that and they still won't send out my phone! 
If anyone knows a way to help, I'd really appreciate their advice because I'm about done with Samsung after this, and I've only ever had Samsung phones since 2010!
Thanks, 
AnthonyB
0 Likes
2 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi @AnthonyB, I am sorry to hear this happened with your order! Could you confirm the order number so that I may look into this? 

AnthonyB
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Z
Hi @SamsungLaura, I thibk I've managed to get some help through live chat today. At least I hope the ball starts rolling again but the order number is #AU220823-91452512
0 Likes