Original topic:

Tablet vs ipad

(Topic created on: 07-11-2021 03:21 AM)
Dibz84
Active Level 3
Options
Have Your Say
Just want the pros and cons etc over an ipad.
Always had ipads for the kids etc. But i am getting jack of them never having memory and apps not working.
Just wnat experiences from people who have used both if possible.
9 Comments
Have Your Say
Tablet anytime!! You get more memory and features at a lower price!!
Dibz84
Active Level 3
Have Your Say
Do all the same apps work on both etc
0 Likes
Have Your Say
Both have similar apps.
Dibz84
Active Level 3
Have Your Say
Can anyone also tell me the difference between the a's and the s versions? Like the A7 A6 and the S6 etc
0 Likes
Have Your Say
Generally the A and S series is the "budget" vs "flagship" series. Tab S will come with better computer processor(thus run smoother), s pen, Dex, keyboard and typically more base storage.

This is just my general rule of thumb so make sure to check the exact model has all those features if youre after them.

There are rumours of a Tab S7 Lite though, a mid range model in between thethe A and A. All very confusing.
Dibz84
Active Level 3
Have Your Say
Thank you. I'd probably want the better for myself but i am looking at switching the kids all over also so the budget ones may work for them as long as the apps work the same. Especially when they get thrown around 🤣
0 Likes
SimpleJack
Beginner Level 4
Have Your Say
Follow your heart
0 Likes
sev7en
Active Level 7
Have Your Say
I guess it is to clarify what as tablet you mean. Do you are speaking about a comparison between a tablet with Android and a tablet with iPadOS? Both are tablets
0 Likes
Dibz84
Active Level 3
Have Your Say
Yes but commonly most people know an ipad as an ipad an the Samsung as a tabket or Samsung tab
0 Likes