Original topic:

Still waiting for refund for 4 months

(Topic created on: 10-26-2023 06:35 PM)
G64
Active Level 1
Options
Home Appliances

Hi there,

I am very angry and disappointed with Samsung aftercare service, you are very terrible and you don’t care about your reputation. 

I bought a smart fridge 3 years ago and it kept tripping off the power in April this year, the Samsung sent the technician to fix it and  the same thing still happened, turned out it was a faulty and non-compliance product, hence they offered a full refund. Fast forward, after spendings many hours contacting them in the period of 4 months to return the fridge to get the refund, i got advice from them to post the compliance plate to the provided address then they will refund once they received it. Now they’ve received the compliance plate for over a week now and I called them multiple times and still hear nothing from them. I am running out of patience. We not only have no fridge to use for a long period but also having financial issues because we had to spend more money to buy a new fridge while waiting for the refund. 
Can you look into this and act quickly? You are holding our hard earned money illegally! Repond to my request and do the right thing as I am going to take it further to the Fair Trading NSW. And I will discourage all my families and friends to buy anything from Samsung! 

0 Likes
2 Comments
blunderbuss89
Active Level 6
Home Appliances
Hey it sounds like you've had a rough trot with customer service and unfortunately you won't be able to get an answer right away. HOWEVER if you message @SamsungClaudette she can escalate this and advocate for you internally. Hope this helps!
0 Likes
G64
Active Level 1
Home Appliances

Hi Blunderbuss89

Thank you for your tip, will definitely try to email the Claudette.

Cheers

0 Likes