Original topic:

Now that's Team Work!

(Topic created on: 05-13-2024 12:35 PM)
Dietta
Options
Members Star's Corner
What a match made in heaven for dust busting!!!

I've been using theAX60 Air Purifier for a while now and colour me impressed! Simple operation, quiet and ramps up when needed with auto mode. Lately I've been thinking how well was it cycling and filtering the air so, it was time to open up and have a look. 

Under the outer case is a pre-filter before the HEPA/carbon filter which is incredibly easy to remove. And safe to say, it is doing an amazing job (see pics). I couldn't believe how much it had collected/filtered! Next question was how to remove this accumulation. Cue in theBespoke Jet Elite.

I love this vacuum!! I don't love vacuuming but this little gem makes it incredibly easy. It's been doing an awesome job on the floors (especially the power mop) but wondered how well would it work on accumulated, caked-on dust. As you can see from the pics, it understood the assignment!

5 minutes, the job was done. Cut straight through and looks as good as new, ready to filter more dust. If you're in the market for an air purifier or stick vacuum, make sure to check out theAX60 Air Purifer and theBespoke Jet Elite (or similar models). You wont be disappointed!

1 Comment
Members Star's Corner
Great stuff!
The Air Purifier is definitely a must buy.