Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A50 bilis na malowbat

(Topic created on: 05-02-2020 11:39 AM)
immarkopolo
Beginner Level 4
Options
Others
After using it for about a little over a year, bilis ng malowbat ng A50 ko. I have done all the power saving tips to no avail. And it said it's 4000 mah? I am thinking to replace the battery. Is is possible? How much would it cost? Does anyone know? Thanks! #SamsungA50
7 Comments
waaa5
Active Level 5
Others
Youd have to ask samsung for their battery price.

The cause of your battery drain would be using the phone while charging, or using the phone in high temperatures. Best would be to replace
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Others
Gaano ba kabilis? Like kakafully charged mo lang tapos in an hour 50% nalang agad iyong natira? 😅
0 Likes
JBNC
Active Level 5
Others
you can check you estimated battery life on AccuBattery. You'll see how many mAh left on your battery.
JBNC
Active Level 5
Others
then you decide if it needs replacement.
Others
There are some good tips here. For future reference a really good way to save your battery is by turning off notifications. I've got mine turned off for almost all (especially social media apps).
0 Likes
immarkopolo
Beginner Level 4
Others
Thank you guys! I figured I should put some apps to sleep (kinda like the Background Refresh of Apple) then choose Medium Battery Saver. I dont like to do both but thats how to make the battery last.
0 Likes
Joshwillfly
Beginner Level 4
Others
same issue
0 Likes