Original topic:

COMMUNITY SPOTLIGHT: Enter the draw to be the featured Member

(Topic created on: 08-13-2021 12:02 PM)
Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Others

community spotlight.png

Hello Members!

First we would like to take this time to thank you for your contributions and collaborations within the platform. You are really bringing this community to life. The Team would like to give you all an opportunity to take the stage and be featured in a post to share insights on your product knowledge and inspire our community.

To enter, simply comment down below the best photo you have taken (on a Samsung device); and tell us your favourite feature/setting and why (only one application per person).

Applications will be open from 9am Friday the 13th of August until 11.59pm Thursday the 19th of August. Samsung will choose the featured Member on Friday the 20th of August. The featured Member will have until 9am Wednesday the 25th of August to submit their answers via email to Samsung for their feature in our Community Spotlight article.

Once the featured Member is chosen, we will email the following questions:

• Tell us a little bit about yourselves (no identifying information for privacy reasons)
  • What is your favourite Samsung device
  • What is your favourite camera mode or settings for taking photos
  • What is your best smartphone tip or hack in general
  • Where do you pull inspiration from
  • What is your favourite photo you have posted so far and why?

By participating in this call out you agree to the Terms and Conditions

7 Comments
Bunks
Active Level 7
Others
My best picture I've taken on my Samsung is most likely a sunset one weekend..got my partner to pull over so I could get it just right!🤣...my favorite feature/ settling would have to b being able to make my own filters!!..love having lots of different filters to capture the mood!..love my Samsung S10 ultra!!
Bunks
Active Level 7
Others
S20 ultra I mean🤦🏼‍♀️
0 Likes
Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Others

Hey Bunks, that's great to hear your loving your S20 Ultra! Sunset photos are hard to beat aren't they? Good to see you are making the most of your filters 🙌

0 Likes
Others
Hi I am an outdoor enthusiasts and love to explore our own backyard to promote domestic tourism. My best picture was taken by SamsungS20 single shot of Lake Clearwater with AI best shot feature on a early morning winters. That photo convinced me to switch from partial
Samsung android user to full-time 😀
Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Others

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Johnny! It's great to hear that making the most of the camera on your S20 inspired you to make the switch full-time 🙌

Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Others

Hey JohnnyA, thanks for participating! We have chosen you to be the featured Member for our community Spotlight post. Please send an email to tahnee.hadfield@tribalworldwide.co.nz answering the following questions: 

• Tell us a little bit about yourselves (no identifying information for privacy reasons)
  • What is your favourite Samsung device
  • What is your favourite camera mode or settings for taking photos
  • What is your best smartphone tip or hack in general
  • Where do you pull inspiration from
  • What is your favourite photo you have posted so far and why?

Please let us know if you have any questions! We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks, the Samsung NZ team

0 Likes
Others
Wow! Thank you so much for choosing me to be a featured member.🥰