Did you mean: 

Original topic:

[Contest] Join #TeamUnstoppableSG

(Topic created on: 09-12-2022 03:25 PM)
Samsung_Martin
Community Manager
Options
Others

Jason Chua has had some hard knocks in life, but it’s these hard knocks that have made him even more determined to succeed as a chef.

Catch Episode 1️⃣ of 2️⃣ featuring his Unstoppable story, where he proves everyone wrong by turning his passion into a career.

Share your own story for a chance to win:

First Prize: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 5G 128GB Graphite (worth $$1,398);
Second Prize: Samsung Galaxy Watch5 40mm Graphite (worth $$448); and
Third Prize: Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite (worth $328).

Take part by publishing a community post that includes either a video or images + short write up about your unstoppable story that covers the following pointers:

a. What barriers do you or have you faced in life?
b. How did or how would you defy them?
c. How can Samsung as a brand provide you with the platform to defy those barriers?
d. Include #TeamUnstoppableSG in your post

You may also publish a TikTok video with those points and tag @samsungsg and include #TeamUnstoppableSG in the caption. 

T&Cs apply.

16 Comments
saumsungA9
Beginner Level 2
Others
Can i get free zflip4 pls?? My A9 is glitching everyday
Members_dJsVFFM
Beginner Level 3
Others

Can I get a free handset 

saumsungA9
Beginner Level 2
Others
Bro im not samsung ceo. Pls dun ask me
0 Likes
Shah2207
Beginner Level 2
Others
Lol never once win anything from anything😡😡
Others
As A Child My Mother Was Always A Smart Student. But, As Soon As She Gave Birth To Me, Her Son, She Had Memory Loss Which Also Led To The Loss Of All Her Job Opportunities. But Without Giving Up She Managed To Earn Money For 10 Years By Working Multiple Part-time Jobs To Support Me And My Family. Till This Day She Is The Best Mother Out There That Anyone Could Ever Have. So I Really Want To Win The First Prize And Give It To Her. That Way She Doesn't Have To Use An Old Phone From 5 Years Ago. #TeamUnstoppableSG20211012_200254_39265_1634040174.jpg
Members_ioA3Vt8
Beginner Level 2
Others

I have been using Samsung note for many years hope to win the filp and switch to other range of Samsung model.

0 Likes
UniqueSamsung
Beginner Level 2
Others
My Samsung Note 20 5g mobile phone has charging issues and needs a better replacement phone with higher lasting capacity and charging speed
BMWgal
Beginner Level 2
Others
Working as a Personal Assistant, I have to be resourceful and able to check my email anytime and anywhere. Once I off my computer, I am able to access my email for any urgent info, reminder notes and calendar from my Samsung mobile. It's small and compact compare to carry a heavy laptop around. #TeamUnstoppableSG20220216_155731_38877_1644998253.jpg
0 Likes
UniqueSamsung
Beginner Level 2
Others
a. What barriers do you face? Charging problems due to overheating and come into contact with water during thunderstorm and lack of secure charging stations with biometric lock across Singapore in the East side
b. How do you defy them? Use screenprotector and stay under the shelter
c. How can Samsung as a brand provide you with the platform to defy those barriers? Include more charging stations for delivery riders to charge their smartphone and power banks and electric bicycle sheltered from rain and overheating due to sun
#TeamUnstoppableSG
0 Likes