Original topic:

New Quick Share!

(Topic created on: 02-01-2024 10:22 AM)
Mchhh
Active Level 7
Options
Others
The new integrated Quick Share + Nearby Share is now here! You can update from Galaxy Store.
Update both apps from Galaxy Store.

Uses both Samsung & Google account.

New Quick Share icon now shows up.

Prompt when you single tap Quick Share.
I have no non-Galaxy devices to use this, but it is working smoothly with Windows PC which also has been updated to integrate with Nearby Share.
Also available on older OneUI versions (I have a Galaxy A30s that's on OneUI 3.1)
You can try it now.
7 Comments
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Others
Yay, nice.

Thank you for the information.

Arsyad1105
Active Level 4
Others
It work with nearby share beta on Windows?
Mchhh
Active Level 7
Others
Not sure if Windows version of nearby share is updated and working but you can try yourself.
I don't use it personally as I have exclusively been using Quick Share.
0 Likes
Arsyad1105
Active Level 4
Others
It doesn't work with new version quickshare. It only work with Google Nearby Share
Mchhh
Active Level 7
Others
I forgot to mention, Quick Share on Windows PC must have Intel's WiFi card to be able to use it mutually. I have an Honor Magicbook laptop with Intel's WiFi6 card, but not sure with other computer brands.
For other brands of WiFi card, can only use Nearby Share, and works with basically any brands.
You can try the new Quick Share on your phone, and use Nearby Share on computer.
0 Likes
Michelle0917
Active Level 1
Others
I can't use my nearby share, any ideas? It keeps loading and will not show any. 1708825933645_1708825933635_0.jpg
FirdausYahya
Beginner Level 5
Others
Same here. Trying to send media files from my Galaxy to Oppo smartphone, it did not detects any. Thus, preventing any files from being transfered.
Now, I have to rely on bluetooth to transfer 'em wirelessly. But that is not a viable option for big files such as videos.