Congratulations to our winner,
Didn't win this round? Don't worry - we've got more in store for you! Stay tuned to Samsung Members!
Awesome is for everyone - and every day!
Show us the awesome things you do every day and get a chance to win a Galaxy A73 5G!
All you need to do is:
- Take a photo of the awesome things you do every day.
- Tell us the awesome things you love about the Galaxy A Series
- Entries must be submitted through the proper entry channels
- 1 winner will be selected to win a Galaxy A73 5G.
Easy right? We're excited to see your entries, Members!
STEP 1: Promo is open for all participants with age 18 years old and above, currently residing in the Philippines.
STEP 2: Register via Samsung Members App
- Go to the Awesome Is What I'm Doing Challenge Banner on your Samsung Members App to register.
- Enter the following details:
o Name (First name, Surname)
o Mobile phone number
o Complete Home Address
o E-mail address
o Samsung Members Community Username
STEP 3: Post entries via Samsung Members Community
- Go to the contest tab and click the Awesome is What I'm Doing Challenge banner.
- Take a photo of the awesome things you do everyday and tell us the awesome things you love about the Galaxy A Series.
Per DTI FTEB-147345 Series of 2022.
- Promo runs from July 25 to August 14, 2022
- Deadline of submission of entries on August 14, 2022 11:59PM
- Raffle draw – August 15, 2022 at 2:00PM
- 1 winner of (1) Galaxy A73 5G will be announced on August 22, 2022
- Multiple entries are allowed as long as each entry has a unique visual and caption.
- Participants are encouraged to like and share however, the number of likes is not the basis in choosing the winner.
- Entries will be checked for compliance to mechanics to ensure that all minimum requirements were met. Samsung reserves the right and absolute discretion to shortlist entries/winners as deemed appropriate.
- One (1) winner will be drawn from the pool of entries via e-raffle under the supervision of a DTI representative.
I have already logged in and signed up but I can't post a picture. Been 3 days and I get the same error prompt.
Help please. Thanks
Please check and try to connect with a stronger wi-fi.