Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Benefits

(Topic created on: 11-28-2021 06:34 AM)
kelbinathor
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Anyone here experiences "No Content" when clicking "Benefits" tab?

I recently bought watch 4 on the premise that it has 10% on all samsung members. However the samsung promodizer does not even know what he is doing nor he wasn't even able to navigate to the Benefits tab. 

Tried restarting and clearing cache. Tried contacting support but hung up on me.

Current unit: Samsung Galaxy s21 5g Ultra
Promotions
dm me lang if needed
0 Likes
Promotions
Probably that's the reason. But still you're able to interact with us here in the PH Samsung Members.

Try contacting the Samsung Hotline. May be they can help you address it. 😄
kelbinathor
Active Level 1
Promotions
Yeah, honestly I was a little skeptic when they said it's because of my phone being a US version the reason being all my feeds are either from PH samsung news or from PH community.

I'll try to clarify things with the Samsung Hotline but I don't think they'll refund the supposed 10% discount 😅
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Hello there! We are very sorry for this inconvenience. Have you tried checking your connection? 

0 Likes
kelbinathor
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hello, yes. Tried using data connection, even tried it at home via fibr connection. Restarted the phone. Cleared the cache too.
0 Likes
Callyboy
Active Level 5
Promotions
I'm experiencing it too. 😔
Anyone here who can help us.Screenshot_20211129-204648_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
kelbinathor
Active Level 1
Promotions
Is your phone from other country?
0 Likes
Callyboy
Active Level 5
Promotions
I am not sure. How would I know which country is this from?
0 Likes
kelbinathor
Active Level 1
Promotions
Check your IMEI and look out for the 7th and 8th number. Check here for the country of origin, not 100% sure if this is true though.Screenshot_20211129-212522_Chrome_13681_1638192322.jpg
Callyboy
Active Level 5
Promotions
I don't know how to use it. But the 7th and/or 8th number is 77.
0 Likes