Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Pay Rewards

(Topic created on: 05-05-2022 06:09 PM)
JP19
Expert Level 3
Options
Promotions
It says that I have reached the maximum limit for the day, yet it's deducting my points without any play. Points after I won 300 points, are deducted after I have reached the maximum limit. Can't believe that the team didn't run this game through regression, before releasing to the public. I doubt I am getting my points back, after wrong deduction. 😡

9 Comments
Sq125
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
Omg ya same... Any ideas how to contact the support?
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Promotions
I don't know how I can prove even if I contact the support team. Cos I didn't take screenshot or screen record the previous deductions. 😥 Can't believe such thing happened.. been using Samsung Pay for so long and redeeming the rewards. Never once this happened except today. They screwed up big time.
0 Likes
Sq125
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
I have contacted their support on their samsung page with the screenshot of winning but deducting 300 points. I have also explained the issues of deducting without spinning. The customer support says he/she will contact the Samsung Pay team on this. Hopefully they will do something about this.
JP19
Expert Level 3
Promotions
Thanks thanks.. maybe I should send in a ticket too.. so that they should treat this matter seriously, as if it's real money being involved.
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Promotions
Hi Sq125, have u received any response from Samsung Pay yet? It's been 5 days since the issue and the event is ending on 26th Apr. Really disappointed with the way Samsung Pay team has handled this. Not taking any feedback / complaints seriously. Somemore, it's their fault.
0 Likes
0hy0
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
Same. Happening to me also
silencer22
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
The game is bugged
ctgb
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Happened to me as well. Submitted a ticket 2 weeks ago and still not resolved.
JP19
Expert Level 3
Promotions
Yeah same.. still no reply from Samsung Pay team.. really lousy customer service..
0 Likes