cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

We're extending - submit your entries to Untold Stories at Night NOW!

(Topic created on: 06-09-2022 05:32 PM)
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Promotions

TeamGalaxyDD_0-1654852431389.png

Hey Members!

Since we've still got twenty-one (21) tickets to the Untold Stories at Night Film Fest, we're giving more Members a chance to submit their entries and qualify for the draw. Head on over to the Contests tab and submit your entries!

Here's what you need to do:

1) Register for the promo through the Untold Stories at Night Contest tab.
2) Submit your favorite movie quote, along with an explanation as to why it is your favorite.
3) Wait for the announcement and an invite email to confirm your slot!

The event will be held on June 17th, 2022, 7pm at the Globe Auditorium, BGC Arts Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig*.

*Invited Members will be responsible for their own transportation to the venue.

Join now and enjoy the best short films shot #withGalaxy, together with your fellow Members!

5 Comments
BozzZhey
Active Level 2
Promotions
I love Laoag.... Ilocos Norte..20220522_205132_7271_1653223892.jpg
0 Likes
Promotions

lets go members
0 Likes
rose_gien
Beginner Level 3
Promotions

May mga bagay na kailangan mong paghirapan bago mo makuha.” - Tonyo (Empoy Marquez)

a filipino Movie that title "Kita Kita", a story of Lea (Alessandra) and Tonyo (Empoy), two Filipinos living in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan. Giving us a lessons that love is a choice and it's matters a lot. We choose to create our happiness regardless of who we love. 

This is my favorite line in Kita Kita Movie. Telling us that everything we get is must have a hardship and perseverance behind of all achievements and success because world slap you that our life is not easy to earn for us, we need to learn and be dependent in all time because at the end of the day only ourselves who can rely to us to get what we want.

#withGalaxy #S22Ultra

0 Likes
rose_gien
Beginner Level 3
Promotions

May mga bagay na kailangan mong paghirapan bago mo makuha.” - Tonyo (Empoy Marquez)

a filipino Movie that title "Kita Kita", a story of Lea (Alessandra) and Tonyo (Empoy), two Filipinos living in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan. Giving us a lessons that love is a choice and it's matters a lot. We choose to create our happiness regardless of who we love. 

This is my favorite line in Kita Kita Movie. Telling us that everything we get is must have a hardship and perseverance behind of all achievements and success because world slap you that our life is not easy to earn for us, we need to learn and be dependent in all time because at the end of the day only ourselves who can rely to us to get what we want.

#withGalaxy #S22Ultra

0 Likes
Ka-ayaaya
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
"i deserve an explanation* by Piolo Pascual in Starting Over Again. In every breakup we deserve an explanation on what is your shortcomings or what went wrong and not just leave us wondering.
0 Likes