Original topic:

Introducing the beta version of Smart Switch for PC

(Topic created on: 10-18-2019 07:32 AM)
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Questions

Hello Beta Users, 

Some customers have reported that there is a problem restoring data using Smart Switch for PC. If you are facing this issue, please download beta version of smart switch from the link below and install it on your PC. 

Smart switch

Mac  OS Version : Smart Switch Mac

Please note that this is a beta version of smart switch exclusively for One UI 2 beta users.

Thank you,

One UI Beta Team.

55 Comments
Rydah
Active Level 5
Questions
To go back to pie, the public version of SmartSwitch works. For your message app issue, please refer to the known issue article that is in the Beta notices section. The messages app issue is known and a work around is listed there.
midimench
Active Level 4
Questions
Google Messages works just fine with the beta. I've used it since Android 9.0
0 Likes
dollbaby1987
Active Level 4
Questions
I wanna go back to pie. so do we get the real version when it comes out or are us beta testers stuck with beta
WackyHackster
Active Level 3
Questions
Are you kidding me? Stop whining. If you didn't want the beta why did you install it? Do you know what beta means? Yes you can revert to Pie but no one here needs to hold your hand through it, look it up yourself.
dollbaby1987
Active Level 4
Questions
yes I know what it means. I ain't a total dumbass!!!! I was just curious. are you always an **bleep**!
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Questions

Hello dollybaby1987,

You will received final version once approved by your carrier if needed.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

ArickF
Active Level 3
Questions
that is a dumb question dollbaby.... YES you will get the official version once it's released just like everyone else... as wackyhackster asked... Do you not know what beta means?!?! why did you even sign up?!? stop complaining. the point of all this is to work out the kinks and issues so once the official version is released these issues wont be in there. Samsung thanks you for taking up a slot in the beta program that could've gone to someone else who actually gave a crap about it. you cant fix dumb, i swear 🤦🤦
dollbaby1987
Active Level 4
Questions

yes I know what it means. why do you have to be so rude!!!! I'm not dumb! you beta testers are rude ***. I give a ***about but goddam do you have to be so flipping rude condescending ***. report me I dont care, but you dont have to be so rude about it. I was just asking a simple question. I know what beta is, I was just curious. cause my phone is a little slower that's why I asked.... dam!!! learn to be nicer!

milkmaker
Active Level 4
Questions
Yea relax bro.. He can opt out if he wants to.