Did you mean: 

Original topic:

LTE issue

(Topic created on: 11-13-2019 01:58 PM)
THE_GEEK_19
Active Level 5
Options
Questions
Hey guys, hope y'all are enjoying the beta program. I've encountered a very weird bug. And before I start, yes, i have sent an error report, yes I cleared cache, and yes I've tried safe mode. 

My phone is stuck on 4G. Cannot get it to go back to LTE. I've tried driving around to a place where I know there is full signal and I always have LTE there. My phone still stayed on 4G. I've tried switching between 2G, 3G, 4G, and LTE. LTE still won't connect. I've reset APN settings, checked with other phones and the same sim card. All those phone's got LTE. So I know it's something with my phone. 

So my question is, has anyone else encountered this? If so, did you manage to fix it? And how?

Thanks,

Nick
0 Likes
7 Comments
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Questions

Please try clearing the system cache and rebooting your device.

If issue persists, please send us an error report with screenshots from One UI Beta App (Beta Feedback -> Send feedback-> Error Reports -> "Select Category" -> Input frequency and Description" -> Send (Top Right Icon). We appreciate your help for supporting beta program.

0 Likes
THE_GEEK_19
Active Level 5
Questions
Already did both
0 Likes
GodzGift
Active Level 3
Questions
Yeah I think I'm having the same issue, but I think it's the towers in my area I'm not sure cause when I put my sim in another phone it too isn't getting LTE which is why I'm Blaming the towers or something else
0 Likes
THE_GEEK_19
Active Level 5
Questions
Are you by any chance in the triborough area in NYC?
0 Likes
UcanCWhatIC
Active Level 7
Questions
Have you tried updating your data profile & PRL?
0 Likes
THE_GEEK_19
Active Level 5
Questions
I think that's only for Sprint devices. I'm on T-Mobile. I think APN settings would be the equivalent of data profile and PRL? Not too sure, I got it to go back to LTE yesterday by just plugging my phone into a charger but today it went away again and the charger isn't helping
0 Likes
Dmarco79
Active Level 4
Questions
Hope this will help shed some light on your particular issue.