Original topic:

Samsung Health Fitness Programmes not Syncing to Galaxy Watch 4

(Topic created on: 02-02-2022 06:29 AM)
Justin04
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
I am current undertaking the Run 10K fitness program in the Samsung Health app and I am having a hard time trying to sync each day's workout to my watch. Some days it's just there in my 'choose workout' menu on my watch, and some days it's not there at all. 

Previously, restarting my watch and syncing the samsung health app would get it to show on my watch but today, I have restarted my watch 3 times with no avail.

I usually run early in the morning (5:30 am) so sometimes I think it won't sync till later in the day. I'll will update this if the activity appears on my watch later today. EDIT: it did appear later that day. There was no notification and I don't know exactly what time it appeared.

I really think there should be a dedicated fitness menu in the samsung health app on my watch so every workout is there and I can catch up on workouts I missed.

Does anyone have any solutions to this problem?
15 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
Samsung Health

Hi @Justin04, that's strange. I'm sorry to hear your challenge has been affected by the issue. Please send through an error report via the Samsung Health app for this to be looked into by our Samsung Health team: 

S Health:

Samsung Health > Settings icon > Contact us 

0 Likes
Justin04
Active Level 2
Samsung Health
Well I wrote out a whole reply and all I got was a bot, no-reply message that titled: 'We understand from your email that you are having some difficulties with Samsung Health's pedometer.' My error report mentioned nothing about the pedometer or steps? What am I supposed to do?
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Samsung Health

Hi @Justin04, I am sorry the team gave incorrect troubleshooting steps. Please send through another error report via the Members app and mention looking for a follow up on your previous report. From there, our Members team will be able to be in touch. 

To do this: 

Samsung Members > Get Help > Error report

0 Likes
Jonny_Woo
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Just came to post/find this problem. I've just bought Galaxy 4 watch and I can see all my activity fine in Samsung Health app on my phone, but none on the watch. I've ran two times -- yesterday and today using watch to record runs. When finished I see full report on the phone and no info on the watch.

0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Samsung Health

Hi @Jonny_Woo, I'm sorry to hear the issue is affecting your device. Please send through an error report for our team to investigate: 

To send an error report for a wearable, follow these steps:

1. Go to Galaxy Wearables app on mobile > click on the device desired on the side menu
  2. In the side menu, tap Contact us > Error reports (in the Get help section)
  3. Fill in details and the frequency of the issue that you have with the wearable.
  4. Click send.
0 Likes
Benoitvg
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Did you find any solution to this? 

0 Likes
Justin04
Active Level 2
Samsung Health
Not really unfortunately. I finished the 10k program so I haven't tried since this post but occasionally, if I restart my watch in the morning, it shows up. But it's really inconsistent.

I ended up just using my phone to record the exercise and having my watch on. The heart rate data from my watch would transfer to the activity on my phone after finishing.
0 Likes
simontreen237
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

I am having exactly the same issue - restarting the watch made the workout available. Before that I spent ages trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. I'm not an early morning runner but the scheduled workout had not synced by 11am.

SamsungLaura
Options
Samsung Health

Hey @simontreen237, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I am sorry to hear the issue continues. Could you also send us an error report as mentioned above for this to be looked into?

0 Likes