Original topic:

Using Myki card in Melbourne

(Topic created on: 08-21-2021 09:32 PM)
Yong_kim
Active Level 6
Options
Samsung Pay
Hi,
When can I use Samsung pay as Myki card? (transport card in Melbourne)
Myki card can be set up using just google pay at the moment....
I use Samsung pay mainly. 
Samsung AU has any plans on this issue?
8 Comments
Samsung Pay
Samsung may be busy with their involvement with the Digital Opal card trial here in Sydney.

But I wish Samsung pay could support more travel cards, for other countries too.
SamsungJon
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi @Yong_kim, at the moment, using payment cards for transport is currently only supported in NSW. Though, I will forward your feedback to our research team in case they are able to implement the request in a future release. Please note, it is not always possible for us to implement customer feedback due to contractual agreements we have with our partners. I hope you understand.

If you have any additional feedback, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Yong_kim
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
Thanks!
Gurjit_Sidhu
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
It's very easy to add this feature in Samsung Wallet. As it's already in google wallet.
I think they need to make same changes to Samsung wallet app as there is already a option for transport card just need to make that able to add myki card there
0 Likes
Diotz
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
Be good if they can make this a priority. It's a pain having to switch to google pay for my myki
PSamsung
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Pay
I would love to stay with samsung payfor myki!
MelbsSamsungFan
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Pay
Now that Samsung wallet is here, it is the right time to include support for myki card in Melbourne as well as other cards like Afterpay, or Zippay 😁
baconmaster2890
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Pay
**bleep** guess I'll just use my myki card unless you can use it now? Mine has a little transport icon?
0 Likes