Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Audio turning off itself

(Topic created on: 03-14-2023 01:52 AM)
TiffanyA
Active Level 3
Options
Support
So my Samsung A32 4g audio randomly stops when im watching something, and i have to open another app with audio to get it to work agan, for example, im watching tiktok, the audio randomly cuts off so i would have to open instagram play a video so the audio comesback, well this also happens with my youtube. My audio basically cuts off and of i try to higher the volume, it is still silent, how can i fix this?
7 Comments
TiffanyA
Active Level 3
Support
Na fix mo na ba ngayon?
0 Likes
Solution
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Support
Try restarting your phone.
0 Likes
TiffanyA
Active Level 3
Support
I have been. Its still doing it from time to time
0 Likes
Solution
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello TiffanyA,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your Samsung Galaxy A32 4G having issues with audio cuts off itself when watching an app, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

If it happens to my device, expecting it to work normally, I'll get worried too. But don't worry, we are here to guide you, and offer solutions to restore your device to optimum performance.

Before you try out the recommendations below, be sure to check if your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version. To update your mobile device's software, follow these steps:

Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.

Step 2. Tap on Download and install.

Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 4. Restart your device.

If that doesn't work, you may submit an error report through the Samsung Members app as follows:

Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.

Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.

Step 3. Select Symptom category "Sounds/Vibrations".

Step 4. Describe the problem in details and SEND.

How to submit an error report on Samsung Members app? | Samsung PH

If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center. Rest assured that our Samsung Engineers/Technicians are competent to assess your device with suggestions, and offer to provide prompt solutions to restore it up to optimum performance.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.

0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Support

Hey TiffanyA,

Have you checked if you have Media volume limit enabled? This might explain why your audio levels reset when you change apps.

Let me know if you checked it out. 

0 Likes
Solution
TiffanyA
Active Level 3
Support
Hi yeah, i just checked it out and it is off, i never turned it on tho, thank you
Solution
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Support

Okay, got it. I think you've got the same issue that I've seen last week. And upon further reading, it seems like this is an Android issue that has happened many times over the years, with no apparent fix 😅 -- at least not yet!

Help me send an error report? It'll go faster if we both do it! 

Just tap Support > Send feedback > Error reports on your Samsung Members app to send one.