cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Enough is enough. Just refund me. And let Consegnia to screw up your business.

(Topic created on: 02-03-2024 07:30 AM)
davicavida
Active Level 2
Options
Support
I had enough with customer service keep escalating my delivery issue elsewhere without able to fulfill your commitment. Just cancel my order and refund my payment. I dont have to be fooled by your assigned logistic company , Consegnia to wait aimlessly at home, just to expect a failed delivery without a concrete and excuseable reason. 2-day delivery arrangement still unable to deliver the already delayed order? Well, Samsung Phillipines, you are the biggest joke in the world, being a worldwide well known brand. You dont deserve my wait time. Just cancel my order and refund my money.

18 Comments
silvestremct
Active Level 1
Support
Mine is now currently "return to sender" what happens after?
0 Likes
davicavida
Active Level 2
Support
Some people shared in a few threads that you can collect directly from Consegnia. Don't know how workable it is. If you are eager to get it now, it's worth trying if its not too far. Otherwise, you gotta endlessly wait your turn.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyJanine
Options
Support

Hi silvestremct! We appreciate you reaching out. We recommend to contact our Customer Team for swift help. You may click here to access our live chat: https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html

0 Likes
silvestremct
Active Level 1
Support
Thanks for your suggestion. This was the response I got:received_758442369136488_1000029878_1707295195.png
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyJanine
Options
Support

Hey there, davicavida! The delay in delivery is due to an influx of pre-orders. We understand your frustration, but rest assured that you will get your order. 😊 Please do let us know when you get it and if you have other concerns. We thank you for your patience. 🙏🏻

0 Likes
davicavida
Active Level 2
Support
Thanks for your concern. I received the order after I applied 2-day leave waiting at home without update, felt helpless but to call CS to cancel my order. Am truly understanding the influx issue, but seriously, are you sure this is the first or second occurrence? The reputation of Consegnia is completely tarnished without any good review. Yet, Samsung is taking risk to sabotage the customer experience by assigning them to handle our order, still. Anyway, thank you for concern. But this is first and last time I purchase online. Enough with such terrible experience.
0 Likes
ARNickC
Beginner Level 4
Support

Hi there. same problem with my order. Can I know around what time your unit was delivered? I don't wanna wait till night time and just have Consegnia post enroute then declare courier out of time again . TIA

0 Likes
davicavida
Active Level 2
Support
I received call around 1pm and they delivered around 30 mins after the call.
phanTAZma
Beginner Level 4
Support
Hello. Your management is incompetent. Samsung is a well-known brand pero nagtitipid padin kayo sa delivery partner.
May issue na kay Consegnia since S22 days pa.. S24 na and di padin kayo kumikilos.
Blaming the influx of pre-orders is also not acceptable. Can't you guys get a seasonal delivery partners?
Lagi nalang influx of orders ang dahilan nyo since S22.
0 Likes