Did you mean: 

Original topic:

EPICfail

(Topic created on: 01-29-2024 01:36 PM)
Coleslaw
Active Level 2
Options
Support
The samsung site is so unserious to keep on changing the "Get by" date everytime they miscommit. Initially it was set to 1/27 I have the tracking no. already with Consegnia, they have the phone in their MNL southhub. Lumipas nalang si 1/27 with no communication from courier. Then they updated it to 1/29, same scenario, no communications at all. What's next?Change it to the next day and so on? So disappointing.
12 Comments
CLuigi
Active Level 4
Support
Saklap same sa akin pero nakalagay 1/29 pa rin. Ang sagot ng support nasa courier na daw 😅 dapat maayos na courier na lang sana kinuha kaysa eto palpak. Filipino type of service umiral d marunong tumupad sa usapan.

Dapat hingan ni Samsung ng compensation yan tapos ibigay sa mga umorder hays.
0 Likes
Coleslaw
Active Level 2
Support
Yeah Samsung dispatched the items on time, pero ang kupad ng courier. They really dashed off the excitement of preordering the S24U.
I know someone from the province who already got theirs with LBC as the courier, pero ako sa Pasig lang and yung item nakatambay padin sa Manila South Hub. 🤡
dulber
Active Level 9
Support
I am in the same boat. Site Get by date started Jan 27, then Jan 29 and stopped. It's status with Consegnia is arrived at Manila South Hub Jan 26. And probably died there.